‘INSPIRE CREATIVITY: Inspiring Creativity for Creative Europe’ (2020-1-TR01-KA227-ADU-098179) project is funded by European Union between 2021-2023 as a response to Coronavirus under the call for ‘Partnerships for creativity’.
INSPIRE CREATIVITY project aims to create a sustainable and efficient educational program for low-skilled adult learners working in the creative industries.
The project also aims to address a gap in the cultural and creative industries where little attention is paid to the use of new digital technologies, skills in creation and design, marketing and support.
The project partnership is composed of 5 partners from Turkey (RTEU, METANU), France (HEXAGONALE), Greece (AKETH), and Spain (CREATIVA).
INSPIRE CREATIVITY project aims to;
• develop the skills and competencies of adults who want to improve their chances of finding a job or perform better in their current employment in order to improve their future work and employability skills,
• strengthen local, national and international collaboration and innovation in the fields of arts, culture and creative learning,
• improve the attainment and recognition of creative skills through e-assessment in adult education,
• improve collaboration between education providers, universities, cultural organizations, creative sector SMEs, creative sector civil society SMEs, civil society organizations, creative practitioners and volunteers,
• *Design, develop and deliver a Creative Skillset MOOC to enable adults to undertake distance learning, especially in the Covid-19 pandemic situation,
*add value to employability and local development by supporting the creative industries.
Link to the project web page: https://inspire-creativity.net